The chronicle of Mike Skocko's FSO experience. Classroom site: Mac Lab Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PE5_Flash CS5

About a month after I began teaching in January of 2002, I challenged the mostly uninspired crew I inherited to learn a new application. My pitch to the so-called advanced classes on a Friday morning? Let's learn Flash together!

Since none of us knew anything about using the program, I challenged the kids to beat me at the learning game. The response was less than enthusiastic. Impulsively, I said something like: If I can create something cool to show on Monday, will you give it a try?

What happened that Monday? Click. And the great Mac Lab Flash rush was on.

Continuing my efforts to regain my Flash footing in CS5, here's the scoop to date:



Flash Example | Higher Quality Version of the Video

Credits: Flash 5 splash graphic courtesy of Reinaldo Aguilera via GUIdebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment