The chronicle of Mike Skocko's FSO experience. Classroom site: Mac Lab Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

PE4_Flash CS5

Once upon a time, people from around the world came to my little website to learn to use Flash. Sometimes the people would leave a few breadcrumbs behind. All was well in the world.

Then the day came came to pass that Adobe released the CS4 collection. I opened Flash and much to my surprise, none of my basic skills were of any use. My old friend had changed the locks to all her doors and though disappointed, I had no great urge to rediscover how to unlock the program because the rest of the Master Collection was packed with other exciting tools to explore. Flash became a distant memory, like my very own Puff, the Magic Dragon.

Now, however, thanks to this assignment, I've dusted off some old skills and discovered a few new ones as this video demonstrates:



Flash Example | Higher Quality Version of the Video

Credits: Flash logo courtesy of Adobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment